Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm DONE!!!

As of yesterday, I am officially done with nursing school! Now I just have to wait for graduation (May 16) and then take the NCLEX. And I will officially be an RN! I can't believe that the end is actually here! At times it seemed so far away. Everything is in order for my job. I will start working as an OR nurse once I have been given GN (graduate nurse) status. It takes the board of nursing a little while to do that. So it's just a waiting game. I can work as a GN until I take (and pass) the NCLEX, then I will be an RN!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

yay!! congratulations on graduating! for me it was kind of a scary thing because i still had no idea what i'd be doing next, but that's awesome that everything is lined up for you!! take the next couple of weeks to enjoy it :)

Lori said...

Yes, congrats on finishing. I never miss being a student - it's so much work!