I was tagged by Heidi. So here are some things about myself that you may or may not care to know.
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Counting down the days to high school graduation. I can't believe it's been 10 years!!!
2. Hanging out with Amy 24/7 being really silly.
3. Not thinking about college or my future. But hey, I'm finally getting there!
4. Driving around in my Eagle Talon, blaring the music WAAAY too loud!
5. Working at Buy For Less as a checker.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1. Get something productive accomplished for school.
2. Go to bed at a decent hour so I am not miserable tomorrow like I am right now.
3. List stuff to sell on eBay
4. Get some housework/laundry done (yeah right!)
5. Eat some dinner. I am starving!!!
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Chips and salsa!!! I can't resist it!
2.Granola bars
3. Fruit of almost any sort
4. Chips/crackers and hummus
5. Braum's ice cream (oh, how I miss you!)
5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Billionaire
1. Travel, travel, travel!
2. Pay off debt and help out family members and others in need.
3. Contribute to some worthwhile causes (not sure which ones, but they would be good ones!)
4. To be honest, I'm sure I'd buy a lot of fancy, expensive things I didn't need.
5. Continue my education. For my own gratification. And so I could still work if I felt like it and continue to help others. :)
3 Bad Habits
1. Running late. All the time.
2. Wasting hours and hours on the internet (And now the Xbox 360...thanks Brent).
3. Not exercising regularly (or at all lately!)
5 Jobs I've had
1. Home Health Aide
2. Payroll specialist/Administrative assistant at an alarm company
3. Customer service at various call centers (Direct TV, Hertz Car Rentals, Sprint PCS)
4. Assistant manager at National Check Cashers
5. Waitress at Denny's
5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I would have no problem being a "professional student". I actually LIKE school.
2. I wish I could sing or dance well.
3. I have had more than 15 jobs since I was 16 years old.
4. I am in some sort of physical pain a LOT!!! (FYI: Right now my hip and jaw hurt)
5. I hit snooze at least 4 times every morning (this probably contributes to the lateness factor).
So, at the end of this thing, I'm supposed to tag 5 people and tell them to do this same thing. But I don't know who to tag. So if you read this, and feel like doing it, go for it! And have a great day!!!
Oh, and here are the pics of Brent's new tooth. He got the permanent crown a while back, I just hadn't gotten around to taking pictures of him until now. It looks very good. Better than the other front tooth in my opinion! So, yay for Brent's new tooth!



1 comments:
I learned a few new things about you. I'm also glad that Brent got rid of his hillbilly tooth. :)
Post a Comment